Friday, March 4, 2011

Rep. Nick Milroy Tackled By Police

I'm not sure why this happened, police have yet to make an official report. It's not the Capitol Police. It was an officer from the Two Rivers Police Department. I assume he didn't know who Milroy was. I'm not blaming the police officer, who was obviously ordered to patrol an area he's not familiar with. If I blame anyone, I blame the administration for creating the situation.



Note: I don't know who "Fixed News" is. It just happened to be the best YouTube video I could find.

Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald said that he has thought about hiring private contractors to physically force the Wisconsin 14 back into the state (Saw this on Rachel Maddow, still looking for a print reference), what some people call bounty hunters. This is not how democracy works.

No comments:

Post a Comment