Friday, March 30, 2012

Doug La Follette Has A Shiny New Website

Wisconsin Secretary of State and gubernatorial candidate Doug La Follette released a brand new website at douglafollette.com Friday to coincide with the beginning of the effort to collect nomination papers. I just checked out his website this morning to see if there was anything new, and BAM! a brand new shiny website. Now, you can download nomination papers right on his website, and there's a lot more information regarding his views and upcoming events.

In case you're wondering, since I have been posting a lot about La Follette, I have no connection with the campaign yet. I have seen La Follette speak and emailed him to volunteer my help to get nomination signatures, but I haven't mentioned this blog. I'm just a really big fan of Doug La Follette - Governor!

Check out the new website and download nomination papers.

Anyone who's been following this blog knows that I believe Doug La Follette is the candidate most able to defeat Walker and then move Wisconsin FORWARD.

If you don't know much about Doug La Follette, or even if you think you know him, I urge you to look into the candidate. You can read more about our Secretary of State Doug La Follette on his website douglafollette.com and Meet the Walker Recall Candidates: Doug La Follette by Dane101. There is also a recent WisEye interview that really gives you a sense of La Follette and what he stands for.

Unlike Scott Walker and Kathleen Falk, La Follette doesn't take money from corporations or special interest groups. He runs a campaign for the people funded by the people. So your support in this effort is all the more essential, and as always, he greatly appreciates it.

If you'd like to volunteer, sign up here.

If you'd like to contribute to La Follette's campaign, you can donate online at ActBlue or send donations to La Follette Campaign Fund at 1211 Rutledge #3, Madison, WI 53703. I include this because I personally believe Doug La Follette is what Wisconsin is looking for, and I want him to get as much support as possible, as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment