Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Welcome to the Publius No. 9 Blog from Madison, WI

Welcome to the Publius No. 9 Blog from Madison, WI.

The goal of this blog is to be an outlet for the voices of the people of Wisconsin, and a place for open, honest, fact-based debate. Everyone, especially those from Wisconsin, are encouraged to voice their opinions and to respond politely and intelligently to the opinions of others.

I live in Madison, and I've been at the Capitol for the workers' rights protests nearly every day since they began. I enjoy learning as much as I can from talking to everyone there, and I keep my ear to the ground for news elsewhere. I'm a little late to the blogging boat, but I will post more info as it occurs.

Check out my YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/PubliusNumber9

No comments:

Post a Comment